Also available in: Spanish
B raden, Gonzalez & Associates represents small business clients involved in commercial litigation, including general business disputes, breach of contract actions, unfair business practices, and unfair competition. We can assist you with various types of commercial litigation, including:
- General business litigation
- Breach of contract
- Officer and director breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of employee non-disclosure
- Breach of non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- False advertising
- Unfair business practices and competition
- Out-of-state local legal representation
Braden, Gonzalez & Associates understands that most small business owners have a limited budget to allocate toward legal fees. That is why we work efficiently and economically to resolve your legal issues with minimal impact on your business. Our goal is to protect you, both legally and economically. We work to settle matters when that settlement would save you time and money. We can also take aggressive action in court on your behalf.
Call for your consultation today! +1 (504) 581-2000
Our attorneys are available to speak with you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Hablamos español.